Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Love God

First of all, this is not a religious blog. I would just like God to know that I appreciate the fantastic things that have been happening in my life. Family life? Check. Love life? Check. Friends? Check. Job? Check. Haha! Although most people would think that working at home is not really a job, I beg to disagree. It's actually harder. You have to focus when you're just at home and there are plenty of distractions around (I'm now looking at my nice, comfortable bed!) ;)

For all of my life, our lives, God has been with us. I owe it to Him that a little piece of my blog would be dedicated to my Creator. Since the bulk of my new writing gigs would start next week, right now, I would just like to beg Him to give me strength for the weeks ahead. Sometimes, I think that He knows what I want even before I ask Him for something. Pleasant surprises abound when we least expect it.

I saw an entry in a local online forum asking for proof that God exists. I believe that the mere fact that we are breathing is proof in itself. No one asked God to make us. We are here simply because of His infinite goodness.

By the way, the Daily Bible Verse widget found on the right side of my blog is to give some inspiration to anyone who's feeling a little hopeless. I want to end this post the same way I always end my prayer at night: "Thank you Lord for another day in my life." :)

No comments: