Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fallen for Cullen

You must know by now that I am addicted to Twilight. And isn't it funny that the opening of the Twilight movie would fall on my birthday? I haven't felt this kind of excitement since Harry Potter. Heck, my friends and I would cut our classes back in college just to be the first to watch the initial HP movies. Haha!

My sister doesn't really like the idea of Robert Pattinson playing the beautiful Edward Cullen. She claims he's not beautiful. Well, I guess it's a bit weird to see Rob as Edward without seeing Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter.

Here is Rob Pattinson as Edward:





























Here he is as Cedric:

























Whenever I watch the trailer of Twilight, I can actually see Edward in Robert Pattinson. He may not be as beautiful as the one in the book but there's definite chemistry between him and Kristen Stewart as Bella. I honestly can't wait to see the movie as well as celebrate being a year older. :)

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the Twilight Saga and I hope the actors would be able to give them justice in the movies:

1. "Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?"

"I know how much I love you."

"You compare one small tree to the entire forest."

2.  "Look after my heart---I've left it with you"

3.  "When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."

4.  "I have to be with you. It's the only way I can live."

5.  "I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."

6. "Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

7. "I can't live in a world where you don't exist."

8.  "For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet."

Romantic, aren't they? So don't forget to mark the 26th of November on your calendars and troop down to the cinemas to watch Twilight. I sure hope it lives up to all this hype. ;)

No comments: