Thursday, October 2, 2008

Going Back to the Corporate World

After several months of writing at home, I just got accepted to write and edit articles for English Learning books made especially for Korean students. It's an eight-hour desk job and I can't wait to get started on October 6. I thought that I will be writing at home for the rest of this year but I guess God had other plans for me.

What's good about my new job is that it's very close to our house compared to my former offices where I always had to ride the MRT. Since it's located in Tierra Pura, it's like a home office and the ambience is very relaxed. Plus, I'll get to receive a higher basic salary than the one I used to get in the call center. Sounds cool, right? I'll keep you updated regarding my new job and I'll check if they still need additional writers. Keep on visiting! :)

No comments: